Clinton Public Schools
**An Equal Opportunity Employer**
(All certified positions are also listed on the OSSBA job posting site.)
Certified Positions - Certified Application
*All certified positions need to complete the above certified application.
- Art: Clinton High School. Please email Paula Harp, CHS Principal, at email@example.com for more information.
- Math: Clinton High School. Please email Paula Harp, CHS Principal, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Counselor: Clinton Public Schools. Please email Adam Beauchamp, Assistant Superintendent, at email@example.com or Kevin Hime, Superintendent, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- District Technology Director: Please email Kevin Hime, Superintendent, at email@example.com for more information.
- Special Education Teacher: Please email Janelle Shepherd, Special Education Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Science Teacher: Clinton High School. Please email Paula Harp, CHS Principal, at email@example.com for more information.
- Elementary Teacher: Clinton Public Schools *(Please email each site principal for specifics; all applicants must complete certified application link listed above.)
- Nance Elementary: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Southwest Elementary: email@example.com
- Washington Elementary: firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-Certified Positions - Non-Certified & Substitute Application
- Maintenance department:
- HS Diploma or equivalent. Skilled in use of hand power tools. Knowledge in carpentry and construction. Experience in performing routine maintenance. Repair machines, equipment, and structures as necessary. Ability to maintain focus while working independently. Professional demeanor and positive attitude while working with and around others.
- (Please email Mark Goucher, CPS Maintenance Director, at email@example.com for more information.)
- EL Assistant
- (Please email Stephanie Hime at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- IT Assistant
- (Please email Crystal Sharp at email@example.com)
- Bus Driver
- (Please email Kelly Gaunt at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- (Please email Mark Goucher at email@example.com)
- Special Education Paraprofessional
- (Please email Janelle Shepherd at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Substitute Teacher
- Teacher Assistant
- Discretionary Aide
The Clinton Board of Education is committed to a policy of non-discrimination in relation to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, alienage, handicap, or veteran status. This policy will prevail in all matters concerning staff, events, students, the public, employment, admissions, financial aid, educational programs and services, facilities access, and individuals, companies, and firms with whom the board does business. Racial discrimination shall include racial slurs or other demeaning remarks concerning another person's race, ancestry, or country of origin and directed toward an employee, a student or a visitor. The board directs the superintendent of schools to prepare necessary rules, regulations, and procedures to ensure that all local, state, and federal laws, regulations, and guidelines are followed.
Inquiries concerning application of this policy may be referred to the assistant superintendent who is the Title IX/504/ADA Compliance Coordinator.
Clinton Public School District, 2130 Gary Boulevard, Clinton, Oklahoma 73601, (580) 323-1800